Friday, October 22, 2004

Four long years...

I got THE phone call.

Oh yes.

Recruitment called me to say that they now had received my occupational health form and, since I’d been at the Council for so long and already had all the equipment I needed to do my job, there was no reason why I couldn’t start immediately. So, my official start date is Monday 25th. Its funny how things turn out. A week later and it would have been exactly four years since I started at the Council - I started 31st October 2000.

Its weird though. I’ve done so much over four years that I can’t believe I put up with most of it. I didn’t think four years ago I’d still be at the Council. Mind you, who would have thought this time last year my friends would be married with children? Funny how life turns out.

No comments: