Thursday, September 23, 2004

“So, are you permanent yet?”

If one more person asks me that question again, I am going to scream. The answer is, ‘Yes, but not officially’. I found out today that out of all the candidates who became permanent the same time as me, I am the only one not on the payroll as of Monday. There’s a fuss about my occupation health form cos I ticked the disability box. I could argue that due to my disability, I’m being discriminated against cos everyone gets paid before me as a result, but I can’t be bothered.

A spider jumped out at me at work today. I was just collecting some suspension files and it advanced towards me at an alarming pace. I’m okay with little ones but this was a biggie! It scuttled and I really hate that! So I was making a bit of a fuss and half the office gathered round to watch Paul take a plastic cup and take the spider outside into the rain.

No comments: