Monday, January 10, 2005

To breakfast or not to breakfast?

I have to say, this whole ‘eat three meals a day’ certainly has a downside. Of course, the upside is that I’m supposedly healthier. That’s probably because the downside is that I seem to be hungry nearly all the time. I’m having breakfast, mid-morning snack, lunch, mid-afternoon snack, dinner, late evening snack… It's ridiculous. I can’t tell you how many bowls of cereal I’ve gone through in the past week. This breakfast thing is stupid. Seriously.

Next time I see Andrew, I'm gonna be two sizes bigger... and I'm gonna kill him. I can't be two sizes bigger and be happy. I live in London. I have to be self-obsessed about looking good and keeping fashionably up-to-date. Eating breakfast is gonna ruin my life and my waistline. I very much doubt I'm the svelte 27" I was pre-Christmas and I'm only ten days into the New Year.

Yep, Andrew will just have to die. Then I won't be obliged to keep my promise to him.

No comments: