Saturday, January 22, 2005

Bad hair day

You know some days you just wake up but don't feel like actually doing anything? That's today. Unfortunately, I have a hair appointment. I reluctantly drag myself out of bed and head into the cold for the short walk to the hairdressers. The woman who usually does my hair only works there weekdays so the manager does my hair instead. Well, I've had better cuts. I didn't tip because she didn't curl the back properly or cut the front slants in a very straight line. Its a bad cut when you go home and find yourself cutting your own hair. Needless to say, it's going to be tied up for a couple of weeks and then it'll have all levelled up and won't be so noticable.

I cheered myself up with a raspberry & peach muffin and tall latte from the v crowded Starbucks before picking Rosemary up from drama class and heading home for an afternoon of back-to-back Avengers episodes.

And even though it's my brother's birthday today (he's 19) I didn't see him all day. He spent it drinking in the local and shooting pool. That's how I spent my 21st.

No comments: