Sunday, January 30, 2005

Crappy and not happy

I feel like absolute crap. I mean serious crap-o-la. I stayed in bed all day today and missed two house viewings in North Hoddesdon and West Cheshunt. I couldn't even drag myself out of bed for a quick email or two, or to play Rollercoaster Tycoon on my PC. I just wanna sleep. I just want my brain to stop trying to expand beyond the boundaries of my skull. Do I have meningitis? I check my arms and stomach for blood poisoning. Nothing. I must have actual 'flu and not just a bad cold. Damn!

I haven't eaten all day. I am so hungry. I crawl downstairs and make a sandwich and a nice long drink of orange squash and aspirin. I sit in my drug-infused stupor and watch Pirates of the Carribean before deciding that maybe I should go back to bed...

No comments: