Friday, November 19, 2004

Sudocrem

Yes, the stuff you use for babies' nappy rash. I'm having to slather it over my hands. Well, only patches of one hand but it still looks stupid and I smell like a baby's bum.

I have a really weird case of dermatitis, brought on by the sudden cold snap we're having. It started with my right thumb knuckle getting real itchy. And then my right ring finger joint got itchy. And then the middle of my little finger developed some little red lumps. Horrified at my hand turning into an itchy scaly mess, I went out and bought E45, a cream everyone was recommending. It did nothing but sting and make the area even redder.

Then Heather gave me a pot of Sudocrem, saying it helped her when she developed mild ezcema as a child. This stuff is the best and my hand is almost normal again. But it don't half smell.

No comments: