Sunday, November 07, 2004

Past the initial 10K

Okay, it's half past eleven at night and I have to be up early for an appointment at the garage for 8am tomorrow morning. The guy looked at it Saturday morning and reckons the heater doesn't work because of the thermostat. *sigh* More money...

It is now with semi-triumph that I announce I have just finished and posted Chapter V of Samantha and I now have a total word count of 11,474. Not as many words as Jenny or Melissa, but a decent total for little ol' me.

My story is picking up I think. The last chapter isn't as boring as the others. Its all about setting the scene before the story actually gets going so you know where you stand amongst the characters. I can't wait until Chapter IX. And Chapter XVI is gonna rock! I'm really looking forward to writing those chapters.

Okay I need my bed. But I sleep with a sense of pride!

No comments: