Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Dentists

I have to go to the dentist tomorrow. I haven't been since... Oh, I think I was at UKC and I came home in the January and it was snowing... I can't remember quite when. It was at least six or more years ago. My usual dentist, a lovely woman called Dr Bromley, had left so I was tranferred to Dr Pearl. Now, all respect to Dr Pearl and everything because he was doing a long shift, but whilst looking at my back wisdom teeth, he asked me out. Well, he asked me out on behalf of one of his clients who was also tall and was single and did I want him to fix a date? I told him to check the other side of my mouth. And I didn't go back again. I just took real good care of my teeth.

But I have to go now because I'm worried about a couple of my teeth. The new dentist there, Dr Greg, seems okay. He also happens to be administering no less then seven fillings for my brother tomorrow morning so it should be a fun day for our household! My brother said he's looking forward to having the anaesthetic, which I think he's only saying just so he sounds weird...!

No comments: