Saturday, July 05, 2008

The aftermath

People are calling me ‘Mrs’ and I hate it already. ‘Mrs’ implies that I’m old. I’m not. I’m 29. so I might be ‘Ms’ for the time being. Reuben and I were second down for breakfast; Pamela and David have beaten us to the top spot! We don’t look too worse for wear in our t-shirts and jeans, but I have popped my tiara back on for a bit of post-bridal glamour! We get the remaining guests to sign our guestbook which we forgot to get out yesterday, and see everyone off with our table decorations clutched in their arms! Amanda and Steve help us pack the car and take it all to our flat, and laugh as Reuben struggles to carry me over the threshold without pulling a back muscle!

After they left we returned the suits and then started to pack for our honeymoon. All I know is that its in Egypt for two weeks, nothing else. I don’t even know where in Egypt so I can’t read up on it beforehand. Its all very exciting though!

No comments: