Monday, February 28, 2005

SW England here we come!

After a cool chat with Jenny over Yahoo! (which now includes some nifty soundbites you can send) we came up with a wishlist and managed to get some ground over what we're gonna do. We're going to a show in the West End and visiting Stonehenge, Bath, and Cornwall. A sort of tour of Southern England, so to speak.

Since my geography is appalling, I took the time to recreate a map of SW England by taking an A-Z and tracing the coastline from Bognor Regis all the way round to Bristol. All the principal towns are marked on the map and it is now Blu-tacked to my bedroom wall. This is so when I drop a random place name we can stay and get asked, "Erm, where?", I will know the exact location! Anna thinks its a nerdy and stupid idea. I think she's just upset she doesn't get to do silly stuff like me.

1 comment:

Nancey said...

Woo-hoo!!!