Sunday, June 12, 2005

Yahoo!

Jenny and I had a long chat over Yahoo Messenger today We spoke mainly about the up-and-coming holiday and how I should presuade my b/f to let me borrow his car so all the luggage will fit. It's not so much me borrowing his car, but more him borrowing my car. I love my car very much and have had made a lot of fuss about me being the only one who drives it. But then I figured, the guy who had it before me drove it (as well as goodness knows how many other people) and everytime I take my car in for servicing, a number of people drive it. So why not at least someone I trust and not just another mechanic?

I might have to clean it first though. It's pretty dirty on the outside because I have to park under trees when I go to work. The inside isn't so good either, because our vacuum cleaner doesn't quite reach the entire car, even with the extension cable. But it's the least I could do. R's car is spotless...

No comments: