Thursday, May 19, 2005

The time has come

The long-awaited final episode of the prequel trilogy of Star Wars opens today in 100 different countries across the globe. Unfortunately, tickets in London are gold dust and seemed to be booked up until the end of time!! R was gonna try to get tickets for the premiere but it wasn't happening. And the way things are going at the moment, we might not even be able to see it on Saturday. It's crazy!

I have been watching it all on the news though. Fans queuing up since March to see the film, a snapshot of Vader reading a newspaper in Leicester Square, several Stormtroopers walking through the shopping malls... Its been rather surreal to see and probably even more so to actually be there!

I'm very excited about the film. I have to stifle my squeals every time I watch the trailer. Seeing the Vader costume all new 'n' shiny...? Hoo yeah! I just hope and pray it's everything I wanted out of the final episode. The build-up has been so great I just don't want to be disappointed.

No comments: