Sunday, January 22, 2006

Hippy bathday

My brother turned 20 today. Finally out of the terrible teens. Only Rosemary to go now...! I didn't get him a pressie because Christmas has only just gone and he's probably bought everything he wanted but didn't get. He says he'll let me know if he thinks of anything.

Birthdays scare me. Especially when they involve my little brother and my sisters. Seeing them grow up and remembering celebrating my birthday at their age makes me realise how old I am and how fast everyone is growing up. I remember my 20th birthday. I was in 2nd year at UKC and Peter and I played pool in Rutherford bar for a couple of hours. Dad came down at the weekend with the siblings and we went to Pizza Hut in Margate. Exciting huh?

Happy birthday Chris. Enjoy it while it lasts!! Heheheheh!!

No comments: