Friday, February 10, 2006

Restructuring

My workplace are carrying out yet another restructure but this time it is for an actual purpose! As a service, we are transferring out of the local government and into our own company at arms-length from the Council, known as an Arms Length Management Organisation, or ALMO (or Alamo as Reuben calls it!).

As a result of the restructure, I get a pay rise (not much, but enough!!) and I don't get to be managed by my current senior, but by the surveyors I support. So two good things came out of today. Restructures are usually pesky things involving office moves and title changes. But this one just involves a new ID and being managed by the people I should of been managed by in the first place. Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good news all round for you wish i could say the same