Thursday, July 20, 2006

le Lafayette

We our spending our last full day in Paris trawling le Galleria de Lafayette because we have 10% vouchers and because its supposed to be a beautiful shopping experience - complete with air con! Wahey! So we take a 20min walk down le Boulevard de Lafayette and reach the junction where le printemps is in full swing! We wander about with me stroking all the designer bags and shoes and Reuben admiring the watches and keeping me from going completely gaga. I mean there was this really nice pair of Chloe sandals and then I saw these gorgeous Gina slingbacks... (sigh)

And that was our day. A lazy walk into shopping central, wander around the shops, and a lazy walk back. I did buy a cut-price T-shirt in H&M because all my T-s are soaked in sweat (eww!) and we did have a fun time walking around a proper French market but that was the day really. Just walking and window-shopping. Perfect.

No comments: