Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Day

Oh. My. God.

It is every girl's dream to have that one Christmas when everything is perfect. The Christmas tree lights, the food, the pressies, everything. It is even better when your boyfriend gets you a really cool pressie. Now, I know that men find it hard to buy for women. I admit we are strange creatures who are happy to talk to our girlfriends about every detail of our relationships but woe betide a bloke who does the same thing with his mates. I know.

But then you find that one guy who finds the perfect present. You know what I'm talking about? Oh, yes - the Chocolate Fondue Fountain. So you can imagine my absolute delight in finding out that's exactly what is sitting on the dining table amongst all the wrapping paper I've torn off the box.

Oh. My. God.

I have a Chocolate Fondue Fountain.

On my dining table.

For me.

Complete with two 500g bars of Galaxy and a super-large pack of mini marshmallows.

Holy fucking shit!

It's perfect!!!

1 comment:

Nancey said...

You lucky girl.