Wednesday, March 29, 2006

And then there were eight

I can't believe Sir Alan voted Jo off in The Apprentice. He loves that woman, only because she's an absolute nutter! The other women can sense her popularity I think, so they bring her into the room at every opportunity in an attempt to get rid of her. From a business point of view, though, she wasn't that much of a threat. She was too hyperactive and unpredictable, not to mention completely unable to sell or haggle for anything. And apparently she trained salespeople for MG Rover (no wonder they collapsed!)...

But I'm sad she went. She was good fun to watch. I was semi-routing for her to win, but now I definitely want a win for Ruth or Paul. Both know about good business practice, get on with everyone, and are straight and direct when it comes to doing their job properly. Next to be voted off? Please be Syed, Samuel or Sharon. Oh, and I promise it's nothing to do with their names beginning with 'S'.

No comments: