Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Mr Mouse (deceased)

There was a dead mouse outside our office today, fleas all over the body... It was sooo damn gross! The office is right next door to Pest Control so I march over there, only to find the door locked and no one to be seen all day! It was nasty and I hated having to walk in and out of the office and seeing it there. It became the spectacle of the day. People came in and said, "Did you see that dead mouse outside?" Yeah... (sigh) So much for health and safety at work!

My manager is on long term sick leave so we have another one standing in for him. I went over to him and complained, and he said someone would deal with it by tomorrow morning... Here's hoping!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always a treat visitng your website. Keep up the good work


If you get a second visit my site secured personal loan I provide free quote onlines for secured personal loan

SillyBahrainiGirl said...

ouch.. i smell a rat somewhere ;)

Nancey said...

Dead mouse, gross. And I'm not sure what happened to your comment section. Looks like an advert got sick in here.