Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Free lesson (9.30-11am)

I'm taking some time out at uni... or college. Whatever. I'm a CONEL student which is college but I study at Middx Uni so go figure. It's one of them. Any case, I got a free lesson because I did my assignment at home instead of in class. No way was I handing in a piece of handwritten work. Everything is word processed. The lecturer said presentation wasn't part of the assessment criteria and as long as she could read it, she wasn't bothered. But I am. So I get a free lesson. And I spend it playing on the Internet and writing my blog. I would spend it studying but the library has a weird layout and I've gotten lost twice this morning. And then I tried to start typing up my last piece of work but I can't figure out the print system. I think I have to assign my work to a printer, then go to the print release computer next to the printer and release the page so it prints. Oh, and I have to buy credits at 50p a page. Not really worth it. I'm sure it was something like 10p or 20p at UKC. Has inflation gone up that much in nine years?

I should stop rambling and get to my next class...

No comments: