Tuesday, August 31, 2004

It's a girl...!


A rather eventful day.

First off, at about 9am Linda texted me to say that Pamela had a baby girl early this morning. A tiny little 6lbs 12oz. Its four days early. Its rather romantic actually, because its Pamela's (and Linda's!) 1st wedding anniversary in six days. Anyway, I'm gearing up for a weekend in Mothercare and a bout of going all girly and uhming and awhing over the baby. Do I get all broody? I usually say "No" but yesterday at the theme park, I couldn't stop looking at all the kids and thinking about maybe having some of my own one day. I guess my bodyclock is trying to tell my subconscious something...

My dad's car got hit sometime this evening. Anna came back from her friend's house and reported it to us. The wing mirror was ripped off and all you can see is wires sticking out of the side. Dad's pretty mad to say the least... He phoned the police and asked them what the were gonna do about it. I'm guessing the answer wasn't what he wanted to hear...

A fly has just come through the window. Anna doesn't want it in here while she's asleep. She's currently chasing it aorund the room wielding a wooden hanger and carrying a clothes-horse. I have no idea why but its thoroughly entertaining form where I'm sitting! Oh, for a camera...!!

No comments: